BODY CONTOURING IS ONE OF OUR MAIN SPECIALTIES.
CONSULTATION & TREATMENT
COMPARED TO OTHER COSMETIC OFFICES:
Dr. Zelko’s consultation is designed to help you choose the right treatment for you. He simplifies everything and strives to answer all questions. No matter which procedure you choose, the end goal is the same: proving you with the best body contouring Milwaukee has to offer and helping you get the body you want, keeping your cosmetic goals, budget, and downtime preferences in mind.
- Emsculpt: Improve muscle definition and burn fat, without lifting a finger. Ideal for the abdomen, biceps, triceps, thighs, and calf muscles.
- BodyTite: Tighten sagging skin (without going under the knife). Not only is it almost painless, but it’s also more affordable than skin removal surgery. There is no downtime or surgery scar to deal with. However, it won’t remove large hanging skin folds. Body contouring surgery (such as a tummy tuck or arm lift) is needed for that.
In-Office Surgical Treatments
- Liposuction: Remove body fat in one day with painless TickleLipo. Just one treatment yields dramatic results. Most patients return to work in a day or two.
- Skin Tightening: Firm, smoothen, and contour your abdomen. TickleTite is an in-office procedure that pairs painless TickleLipo with the skin tightening of BodyTite. Skin is tightened non-surgically.
- Tummy Tuck: A mini tummy tuck with lipo. Ideal for lower abdomen skin sagging and fat bulges of the belly. Muscle repair is not included.
At Zelko Aesthetics in Milwaukee body contouring procedures provide immediate results. As a rule, the less invasive the approach, the more treatments may be needed to see results. Select body contouring options only require one treatment. Surgery and in-office Tickle procedures are one-time treatments. Please consult with our top Milwaukee cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Zelko, at your appointment to learn more.
Non-surgical body shaping is less painful, costs less, and has minimal downtime (if any). The tradeoff is a more subtle result than surgery provides. Multiple treatments may be needed as well. Body contouring surgery, on the other hand, is a one-time treatment with more dramatic results.
If you are uncertain which is best for you, ask yourself the following:
- Do I want a dramatic or subtle change to my looks?
- How much time, if any, can I take off work and driving?
- Am I willing to spend hundreds, or thousands, to get the results I am seeking?
- Is avoiding discomfort during or after the treatment my main priority?
- Do I want the convenience of an in-office treatment?
- Am I willing to undergo surgery?
As an elective procedure that is done for aesthetic reasons, insurance does not cover body contouring.
To make the out-of-pocket cost of body contouring as affordable as possible, you may consider a financing plan for cosmetic procedures. You may also wish to visit our Specials page to see if you are eligible for any complimentary service discounts offered by Zelko Aesthetics.